Face to Face with Japanese Breast Puddings: Undressing Pics

pudding1

I received this Akihabara Oppai Puding aka Japanese Breast Puddings - apparently made by a first class cook using advanced techniques and highest classs ingredients - sometime ago from an anonymous reader. Yes, I do get a lot of strange fanmails and gifts. Heee. But breast puddings? This is a first!

pudding2

Here's how the packaging looks like at the back. It's all in Japanese.

pudding3

Now here's the fun part. The undressing pics!

pudding4

pudding5

Woooh! A Japanese maid with huge boobies!

pudding6

Ok. I just had to remove the bra. Wouldn't you?

pudding7

Wah! Pink nipples somemore!

izpudding

I'm not really a fan of puddings but breast puddings with pink nipples... I like! And no, I'm not going to eat them. Seriously, who eats this kinda stuff?