My Book Live, Multifunction Entertainment Center

My Book Live
WD has just launched its "My Book Live home network", which provides the fastest storage and aksesn content to consumers, as well as providing the perfect space for the centralization of digital media at home.

My Book Live brings an easy and safe way to combine music, movies, and photos into one location. Besides My Book Live also provides easy access to digital content through multimedia devices at home connected in the network.

File transfer speed WD My Book Live to 100 MBps, exceeding three times the speed of USB 2.0, and also twice the speed of other network drives in its class.

Media servers that exist in the My Book Live also makes this device a solution for users who want to see videos, music and images on any PC connected to the network.

WD My Book Live is also able to play music and videos stored on their drives in iTunes, view photos on your iPhone or iPad through the application of WD Photos.

Then with WD Freeremote access, users can also access and send all the content in the My Book Live from every PC connected to the internet.

On every purchase of My Book Live, users will get the drive home networks, ethernet cable, AC adapter, and a software installation CD.

CD software provided also contains WD SmartWare for Windows, the Setup Wizard and Free Remote Access service.

The installation was not too difficult. Simply insert the ethernet cable to the modem and plug the AC adapter cable. When it is installed then the software will first look for the drive, and then later installed.

Capacities are available on the WD My Book Live is a 1 TB, 2 TB and 3TB. While a given price is USD169 (1 TB), USD209
(2 TB) and USD269 (3 TB).

Every purchase of WD My Book Live will be given three-year warranty.

Some of the features and specifications of WD "My Book Live Home Network" Drive:
- Setup is simple, in just minutes
- Automatic Backup software with WD SmartWare for Windows
- Gigabit Ethernet technology for more speed than USB 2.0 drives
- Compatible dengann Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X Leopard and Snow Leopard, as well as devices that support DLNA / UPnP.
- Capacity-capacity available on the WD My Book Live is a 1 TB, 2 TB and 3TB.